Summer draws to a close

Several things herald the end of the summer here:

1) Our garage is open again. Hurrah! So the car is going in for its service on Thursday. I am SO glad to get this done before the kids go back to school.

2) The supermarket shelves are full of black clothes again. Strangely, they have been full of really brightly coloured tee-shirts! Now it's black, black and more black. Some charcoal grey, but no navy.

I have gone off black clothes ever since the other night. I was driving home from a Bible study at the student centre when someone pretty dark, clad in black, rushed across the road in the dark in front of me just as I turned the corner out of Place de la Victoire. It was a close one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen