A crazy banda

playing Michael Jackson numbers in the centre of Bordeaux. They then proceeded to do the "thriller" dance. Well all except the chap dressed up like a cleaning lady who did his own thing with a feather duster. I didn't really understand him, but the band were great fun and made us late for a rendez-vous.

I found their website. They're mainly medics (that explains a lot!) and you can hear some of their music here: http://www.losteoporos.org/. (l'ostéoporose... geddit?) Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your life in their hands eh?!?!

By the way Alan, the link didn't work for me.
Alan said…
Anyone else have trouble with the link or is Ken's computer simply scared of doctors?
Anonymous said…
It worked fine for me, but as it is in some strange foreign language, I didn't understand it. (Late in commenting because just got back from holiday! - The Gower coast was lovelt, bach!)

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen