OK - I think it's time for a ...

... haircut!

I have found pictures of chaps with the kind of haircut I want, just in case we hit a vocabulary black hole at the coiffeur.

The only problem is that the chaps in question are all film stars and youngish. Have you noticed how the more mature matinée idols seem to go bald or have really short hair?

I wondered about taking along a picture of Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Stephen Fry, Andrew Davies the conductor, or that chap who used to be Home Secretary (a lady stopped me on the street once in Shotton and yelled "'Ere! Don't you look like that feller who used to be Home Secretary.") But I don't want my hair to look like any of them - those are just the people I've sometimes been reckoned to look like, along with Plug from The Perishers and Roger Moore §.

So if I come out of the salon looking like Josh Whatsisname or Matt Damon ... well they'll have earned their money!


§ There's more than one Roger Moore in this world, you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen