Hmmm. I am not sure yet if this is an improvement or not

Samsung finally updated the software in my phone to Jelly Bean. I've been waiting for it for a LONG TIME. It's supposed to bring sundry improvements and also to give the right to 50 GB of cloud storage! Very useful when your computer only has a tiny SSD...

So my phone updated itself. It took two goes at it, but eventually got it finished, and lo and behold, it asked me if I wanted my 50 GB.

YES!

Then it got hot and the battery percentage dropped before my eyes ! There's no way it was going to get through a day.

I got rid of various programs that I thought may have been running in background and using power. It's also uploading various photos to the afore-mentioned cloud...

We'll see !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen