Brrr Brrr Brrr

The phone rang. I charged over to answer it. It went dead. A flat battery. Ah ! the charger is unplugged.

A couple of minutes later. Brrr brrr. I hurtled upstairs. Just too late.

Oh well. I plugged in the charger, brought a charged phone down from upstairs and kept it by me.

"Oo-oo, âllo ? âllo ?"

Someone outside. It was our neighbour.

"None of your numbers work !"

I explained.

"Have you seen the tree ?"

I suggested that we could move it if there were four of us.

She said "I'm game", so we all went out and pushed, pulled, tugged, twisted ..

and eventually the ladies ended up on the floor with their legs in the air.

I pulled at the branch while Gwilym extended the right hand of verticality and nobody took photos.

"I'll see to it, there's a company round the corner."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen