Well whaddayaknow !

When I done my French A level we did the AS oral with our own teacher, but there was an external examiner for the A oral. I went on about nuclear power-stations and stuff, and we had quite a nice talk together.

Then a few weeks later I was in an EMW committee meeting (oh how I miss those) when Hywel, one of the EMW glitterati, said "I was talking to your A level examiner the other day."

Turns out the chap is from Hywel's church and when they had been cycling past Deeside college (happy days !) he'd said to Hywel that he'd had a local pastor doing an oral and Hywel said 'I know him."

Well anyway this august examiner has just sent a message on Facebook.

There's lovely isn't it. (Sorry about the gender mistake on purse. I don't carry one, see...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen