Silly me - but I might still be ok

Last time I came to Britain I brought an ENORMOUS bag. It filled the boot of the little hire Fiesta and I ended up paying excess baggage charge on the way home (I don't know why - there was very little extra in the bag).

This time I brought a nice small bag.

And I have bought:

20 little Bibles and 2 bigger ones.
Packs of pants for me, Pat and Catrin.
A pack of socks for me.
Two DVDs.
That's all.

In addition I have birthday presents to take for Gwilym and Catrin and sundry other things I have been given to take home.

So I have just practiced packing.

I THINK I will be OK. I may have to jettison my vans, but they're broken anyway so if I do it's no great loss !

Comments

Pat said…
wot an drive home wiv no shoes??
Alan said…
Good news ! By patient effort I got my vans in and my bag was well within the weight limit.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen