From the 17th floor




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Ken said…
If it's all the same to you, thanks, but no thanks. I get spend the day dizzy if I wear thick woollen socks! I always said, whilst working in the Ruabon Area, that if anyone was planning to jump off the Froncysyllte Aquaduct, I would consider it my bounden duty to go down underneath to warn people not to get squashed when the subject came hurtling down at a great rate of knotts. I'm pleased to say that it never occurred when I was working so my resolve in that department was never tested!
Alan said…
Oh I KNOW.

All the time I was on the balcony I was thinking of the many ways in which one could fall by accident and wondering how many people have plummeted from these towers over the years.

Flatlanders unite !

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen