"Sanity" restored - thanks for your prayers

7am:
Good morning. I'm calling to ask what time the inforéseau bus is at Pape Clément today.
Ah no, that was yesterday.
Oh. So to set up a season-ticket I have to come to the city centre ?
Yes.
The thing is, I don't have my son's certificat de scolarité yet.
You don't need it for an season-ticket, just for a renewal of the youth card.
Really ?
Yes.
And the queues ?
Mmmmmm. It's hotting up.

8:25am:
I am on the tram armed with :

1) Gwilym's old TBC card
2) A passport photo of Gwilym just in case
3) the season ticket form duly filled in and signed by Gwilym in his sleep
4) the chequebook
5) a RIB (don't ask - if you ever come to live in France you'll know soon enough)
6) Catrin's old TBC card
7) Catrin's certificat de scolarité

9:15am
I am at Quinconces. Use the loo. Join the queue. It's short. It moves quickly. They check my documents.

You don't need this photo.
I thought so, but I brought it just in case.
Wise. You never know...

I join the second queue. It's very short (just me). It moves quickly.

10:30am
I am home again and the kids have 1) one season ticket and 2) one child id card.

Brill ! Now then on Saturday someone's coming to service the car, and tomorrow I am tied up all day. Where is the nearest place to buy filters (oil, diesel, air, etc...) ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen