Meeting with the head

Basically the English teacher wanted to know why we had insisted that Catrin be pulled out of English. Presumably the headmistress had explained what I had told her, but perhaps she wanted to hear it from me.

Well, I told her what I had told the headmistress, with perhaps a little more detail... We all agreed that now Catrin is happy as can be at school, and the end result was that we parted on good terms having agreed that Catrin should continue as she is for now.

Thank you for praying. I have this nagging feeling that we are not out of the woods, but I don't know why. Can you imagine having a British girl amongst your class of 8-year-old French kids for English? I'd much rather she went and did French with the headmistress if it were me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen