Here's the DEFLE taken from the barricaded doors

It's by far the nicest campus building I've seen. And the loos are clean. And we have a coffee machine. In fact people from nearby buildings run through the driving rain to use our coffee machine and loos.

There's one chap who comes from the barricaded building. He must be a prof. because he has a smart jacket and smart hair. Grown-up hair, if you know what I mean. The other day, when he ran through cataclysmic torrents to get his coffee I pointed him out to an American girl and discovered that in America you can't have smart hair. Those words are not used together.

This morning as I trudged through the trees behind the building I spotted a splendid squirrel. We have red squirrels here, and now I understand what all the fuss is about. They are MUCH prettier than the greys, with crazy, long, pointy ears and lovely, nut-brown fur. This one played peepo with me as he scuttled up to the heights. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen