First week back at DEFLE

Pat has had a good week. There are lots of new folk in her class, so she's enjoying getting to know them all.

My week has been great fun, but very tiring! My worst days are Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday I start at 8h30 with Civilisation, followed by Pratique de l'écrit. This week we had to write a small account of a meeting in the street in some style or other. I chose an exclamatory Marxist. (Trust me!) I have been worried about some of my exclamations ever since. Then I have a break from 11h00 till 18h00 when I start again with the literature seminar, which is GREAT and goes on till 20h00. So I'm only in DEFLE for 4 1/2 hours, but they start early and finish late.

Wednesday is the killer. 8h30 - 10h30, then 13h30 - 14h30, then 15h30 - 19h00 - then a quick salad at Macdonalds en route to the prayer meeting 20h30 - 22h00. I leave Pat asleep in bed in the morning and find her asleep in bed when I get home at about 23h20. Between 10h30 and 13h30 I help Gwilym with his homework and grab some lunch. (It's all go, eh!)

The 4° course is good. It suits my interests better than the 3°, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen