Well - here we go

I have read through my notes aloud. Forgot to time it. If anything I am likely to be too short rather than too long, I think. Must remember to TAKE MY TIME. I gabble when I'm nervous.

I found a few things to correct, turns of phrase to adjust, odd errors here and there. Those are just the ones I found.

But basically I think it's wonderful. Why? Because if there is any force or strength in the message this morning it will have to come from the living God, not from any oratorical persuasion or anything like that.

Think of it. Paul in prison - but the word of God is not bound.

Me quite likely to need a few runs to get out the word considérerons - but the word of God is not bound.

Now I'll make the changes I marked up in my script. I'll print it out. Then I'll read some chapters from Hebrews aloud. Limbering up for the tongue and the heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen