DEFLE Marks

19/20 for history? Impossible! Anyway, I spelt the Prime Minister's name wrong. Bit embarrassing, too - he was long time mayor of Bordeaux. Instead of Chaban Delmas, I called him Charbon-Delmas! I think a rough translation would be "coal from the farm"?

Preparation for university research was this thing where we had to attend two classes, have a guided tour of the library (the librarian was not a gifted tour guide) and produce a bibliography. I missed half the course because one class was when I was at the synod, so although I didn't have much idea what she had asked for, I handed in any old thing for homework because if you don't hand something in you are defaillant - you missed an exam and you fail the whole thing.

I'm pleased with my civilisation exam mark. That was the one where they asked how the francophonie is organised and I didn't have the foggiest idea! It was a real Nigel Molesworth moment. "I neither kno nor care." Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen