The workshop was held at Chateau Andelot

in the Jura, near Bourg-en-Bresse. The chateau is owned by an American and run by him as a small hotel. It is BEAUTIFUL. By far the nicest place I have ever stayed in. It has a website, www.chateauandelot.com . The rooms are expensive, but I would say it's good value. But not the kind of thing we do! We have just moved up from the Formule 1 hotel chain to the B&B chain. But if you are the kind of people who may pay that kind of money I'd recommend the chateau.


 Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've just peeped at their website and you're right, it is beautiful. (Clearly American though from their inability to either spell or phrase correctly - sorry, proper.) I see why it took you so long to get there now I've looked at their map, it would have been much quicker by car, though it's a very tedious road.

However, I do want you to know that if you are ever forced to go there again, I would be prepared to consider carrying your bags for you - depending on the ensuing accommodation and feeding arrangements.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen