I got back last night from a workshop for International Church workers


I was sent on a fact-finding mission, as you can read from the post for a few days ago.

 Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
I see that your experience is like ours in Austria. Soemtimes all you can say is, "Gosh, its tough being a missionary!" Conferences in Austria tend to be held in old castles and plush hotels too.
Alan said…
Yup. It sure is a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!
Alan said…
Yup. It sure is a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!
Anonymous said…
That's a nasty stutter Alan, probably comes of too much soft living. (I nearly put 'good' living but then thought better of it!)

Popular posts from this blog

One difference between we French and the anglo-saxon mindset is that

A bit about music exams in UK and France

Three weeks in Blighty