La semaine de la rentrée scolaire

Well there we are. It's Friday. We made it !

I have the kids' emploi du temps in my phone, so that I can look and see what time they start and finish. I can NEVER remember things like that, but Pat just knows them and is hardly ever wrong.

I've also put in when Gwilym is doing guitar, when Catrin's doing flute, when they're doing music theory and orchestra and Gwilym's football training.

Catrin was going to join the children's choir but there's just 9 kids so far and she is the oldest. All the children I saw were aged 7 and tiny. It would look like Maria and the Von Trapps. Or like Snow White and the eight dwarfs. So we'll wait and see what happens on that one.

Honestly, this is such a stressful week for all families here, and for teachers ! A friend told me that he has a kip in his car every lunchhour. Still.

Oh yes, and Catrin needs another of those 32cm x 24cm books. Mustn't forget. Mustn't forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen