The great househunt

Well, despite us both firing on three cylinders (between us !) Ben and I have applied ourselves manfully to the search.

My favourite agency turned belly-up. The guy in one branch said "I have nothing, goodbye". The lady in the other said, "I remember you from last week, I still have nothing, goodbye."

This is the Anne Robinson school of estate agency !

A hunt on Seloger.com (you know you're getting desperate !) turned up some to ring about, and one agency made an appointment to see a nice sounding house in Pessac Haut-Brion tomorrow. Well placed, I think we may have caught it early. Not only that - it's expensive. Still ! It could be the one. So we go tomorrow morning at 9h45.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen