Back again !

Well the house was all in order and the rats and gerbil were happy to see the kids back again.

I've just finished opening the post and there were no nasty surprises, thankfully.

Now today I have various errands to run, including collecting the cheque for the agents' fee from the agency that did not rent a house to the Griffins, paying in another cheque from a different firm (we have to do this by post), see a man about a stove, then make various phone calls about the church youth work and the student centre. I don't like using the phone, ever, in English or in French, so I have to tackle it straight away without fussing. I think this hatred of the phone dates from my years at British Telecom where I was very happy amidst a great team, but I did grow to hate telephones more and more.

Am I preaching Sunday ? I might be, but then again I might not. I'll find out tomorrow night at the latest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen