There's some funny things about this filming, though...

I turned up in my rather natty rust-coloured fleece - but I put a black jacket in the back of the car in case the orangey colour was inappropriate. You never know.

In fact that first morning three people were filmed - Sammy, Fiona and myself. Fi and Sammy were in black. I was in orange. OK....

But then the film guy said to me that I have to wear the same clothes all week. Firstly for continuity, but also because it affects the film. So no change of pants or socks.

Can it be true? Could it affect the film?

I said, "Can I shower?"

"Not really..." quoth he..

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think he's pulling your leg there Alan. Or are you mine? - I have been gullible lately.
It's a long story, but I did believe (only for a second or two!) that the Lion of Judah was a species of tree!
Please, for Pat's sake - have a shower!
Alan said…
Don't tell him, but I have showered and changed my pants and socks.....

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen