Do I have a great future behind me in cinema...?

That's what I asked the filmmaker from Christian Television Association who had just filmed me walking along the wall at the Blaye citadel looking thoughtfully out over the town.

Earlier I had pulled him backwards along the Rue Ste Cathérine while he filmed Fiona looking thoughtfully at the shop windows and lunchtime crowds.

It's fun this. Surprisingly.

And meanwhile we are talking about the things that are important to us, like the evangelisation of South-West France, and the establishment of a radiant church in Bordeaux, and the sending of workers out into the towns and villages of the department. And hope dawning.

That's why we didn't film the sunset over the Garonne.

Sunsets mean the end, the dying of the light.

We need a new dawn.

Comments

Tim said…
looking thoughtfull is very important in these DVDs, I've watched many and they all have people looking thoughtfull in them.
Anonymous said…
Could you not then, have stood on the other bank and filmed the sunrise?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen