Well my action packed weekend continued

with a full day at Maison de la Bible on Saturday (which was when I met our Tamil friends from the Tamil church) and then a full and lively Sunday, which meant French church at 10:30, followed by lunch with French Church, followed by our first time to stay for Bible Class with French Church, then off we hoofed to Dan to open up for the service.

Friend James was preaching, but he wanted me to interpret for him and this time I gave in. It was kind of fun trying to retain what he said, then retransmit it in French. And he was very kind about my mangling of his well-thought out discourse.

So today was quiet. Just English-time this afternoon with our neighbour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen