I'm dying to go there!

They've opened two new enterprises in the Bordeaux area, and I am dying to go to one of them.

In Eysines there is a new ski centre. You ski on a wide conveyor belt that moves and tilts to enable you to slide and then to get the impression of going downhill at great speed, all the while not moving an inch.
Apparently these centres are a great success.

Then in Mérignac, we saw from an advertisement on the side of a bus, they've opened a new Pirate themed restaurant. Aah harr oh yes they have me hearties.
Intriguing.

There used to be a jungle-themed restaurant in Pessac which broadcast jungle animal noises from huge loudspeakers all around. Till it closed down and got turned into a Hippopotamus grill.

I'm not making this up. I couldn't.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen