What's the chances of this ?

This morning we had a Skype conference organised with our President in Brittany and with our treasurer in Savoie. I had dark forebodings, so I went in early and did a test call to Liz, which worked great.

10 am came. Skype worked fine. Just one glitch when our wifi stopped working for a little while. All OK. All hunky-dory and dinky-doo.

The evening for the English Class I turn on the PC so I can print out the scripts I need.

The screen doesn't work ! I use the old slow laptop instead. When I warn Fiona that the screen is giving problems she says "Oh yes, it was like it last week."

The dear old thing got itself together for our Skype conference then collapsed again !

Thanks, screen !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen