Al Mohler on Facebook

Read his reflections here. I'd add :

1) Don't join "groups"
2) Don't add "applications"
3) Don't become a "fan"
4) Don't chat on Facebook

All these things for me are just one big waste of time ! So learn to do what you want to do and just do that. For me it's

a) check for birthdays
b) check for messages in the "inbox" and delete them because they are almost always invitations to add applications.
c) check for notifications - people have tagged you in photos. Take a look.
d) change your "status"
e) off you go - there's nothing more to see here !

Comments

Amrita said…
I don 't tske FB very seriously too. Its just a side drawer

But I am a fan of Mark Driscoll and use it to comment on his blog and check on my niece and nephew

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen