Computers ! At least fountain pens only LEAKED from time to time..!

One won't boot because its disk is too full.

Another has had an intermittent fault with the monitor (I hope). It now has an good old-fashioned IBM surplus monitor and so far so good.

Another won't boot because of a lousy shutdown of Windows XP (yeah, yeah, I know, if we all switched to Linux we wouldn't have half these gripes...)

Then on Sunday the Powerpoint of songs was offset to the right so you lost the last word of some lines here and there... And to think that when I left BT I thought that I was giving up being a system builder and becoming a computer user !

Still - before long we won't have electricity to run the things, will we.

Count it all joy, brother, count it all joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen