and how is madame's vision now ?

For a while madame has needed new glasses, so we waited till we'd paid our taxe foncière and taxe d'habitation then booked an appointment. Prescription in hand I looked on the internet at our mutuelle's website to get the procedure as clear in my head as possible (we never did get reimbursed for the last pair and I hate paying twice for one thing...)

Aha ! Our assurer has links with a network called Santéclair and an optician in Pessac is a member of the network, right by our supermarket. So off we went.

One week and 60 euros later madame has new varifocal lenses in her glasses and she is very pleased to be able to, for example, watch TV and knit at the same time.

I get my eyes tested on 24 February. hmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen