OK - here's the dilemma with the timetable

Do I drop contemporary literature in favour of 20th century novel? (Oh the crises of this modern age!)

Contemporary literature:

I really enjoy the classes.
I liked the books.
I got good marks for homework from one lecturer and a fail from the other.
The lecturer who failed my homework gave me 17/20 in the exam (85%!) but loads of stress en route, as well as lots of fun.
I have to go in for 2 hours on Wednesday morning, and I have 1 hour (15h30 - 16h30) on Monday afternoon and 2 hours (18h00 - 20h00) Tuesday night.

20th century novel:

We get to read Proust (is that a pro or a con?)
I keep one lecturer from contemporary literature (the calmer one).
I get Wednesday morning off, and I go in for 2 hours (15h30 - 17h30) on Monday and for 3 hours (17h00 - 20h00) on Tuesday night, which is more efficient.
Also perhaps 20th century novel is more what I want to do than contemporary literature.

I think I'll do 20th century novel - because of the more efficient timetable.
I'll still have lots of fun and failure in two other classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen