OK - here's the dilemma with the timetable

Do I drop contemporary literature in favour of 20th century novel? (Oh the crises of this modern age!)

Contemporary literature:

I really enjoy the classes.
I liked the books.
I got good marks for homework from one lecturer and a fail from the other.
The lecturer who failed my homework gave me 17/20 in the exam (85%!) but loads of stress en route, as well as lots of fun.
I have to go in for 2 hours on Wednesday morning, and I have 1 hour (15h30 - 16h30) on Monday afternoon and 2 hours (18h00 - 20h00) Tuesday night.

20th century novel:

We get to read Proust (is that a pro or a con?)
I keep one lecturer from contemporary literature (the calmer one).
I get Wednesday morning off, and I go in for 2 hours (15h30 - 17h30) on Monday and for 3 hours (17h00 - 20h00) on Tuesday night, which is more efficient.
Also perhaps 20th century novel is more what I want to do than contemporary literature.

I think I'll do 20th century novel - because of the more efficient timetable.
I'll still have lots of fun and failure in two other classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One difference between we French and the anglo-saxon mindset is that

A bit about music exams in UK and France

Three weeks in Blighty