More fuss about the timetable!

Well! What revelations!

It turns out that our phonétique course only lasts 6 weeks - i.e. up to Easter, as does our Friday morning seminar. That means that after Easter Friday ill be free again.

Also it means that if I don't take 20° century novels (i.e. Proust et al) then after Easter Monday afternoon will be free, AND Pat doesn't have to muck about fetching and carrying me on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The cost is that I will not be home on Wednesday mornings when the kids are home. Still - you win some you lose some.

Another advantage is I stick with the same options as last time, when the lecturer who failed almost all my homework then went on to give me 85% and 90% in the exams! (And they're exciting. Those classes are like a roller-coaster ride.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen