No - that's it for phonétique

15 minutes this afternoon and that's it.

So I have just eaten at the Rikki-tikki-tavi, a sort of Greek themed student restaurant. I won't go there again. The decor is great, it has lots of nooks and crannies and a no-smoking area, but the only vegetables were salad. Then it was steak and chips or meatballs and tagliatelle.

Despite the fact that they had cooked the meatballs I still had them and they were OK. Followed by some clafoutis - I have always wanted to try this. It looks like a kind of low, flat egg custard with cherries or plums embedded in it. It tastes like a kind of low, flat egg .......

And I was SO looking forward to chicken and green beans. Just goes to show, you don't choose a café by its decor.

So now I am sat here thinking ee, eh, e, euh, ah, agh, o, oh, oo, uu, etc. etc.

My good friend Mohammad has just told me that the film we have to see for communication on Wednesday, Gentille, is a load of rubbish.

The sun is shining, it's cold in the shade but nice in the sun, even the campus is beautiful today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen