Alliance Evangélique week of prayer

So I have visited four churches and heard four different pastors speak this week.

I hesitate to make any kind of analysis based on these few and unusual meetings, really. I found the Israeli flag in one church surprising to say the least, and church leaflets and bookstalls are always revealing, sometimes encouraging and sometimes alarming. I thought Paul Yonggi Cho had changed his name years ago? The strongest church I was at (good bookstall!) has about 70 members, but they come from all over the Gironde. And the pastor is leaving soon.

However it confirms:
1) that France is really unreached, even in the big centres of population
2) the need for straightforward Bible preaching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen