Internet down at home

Our internet connection is not working at home. I suspect the WIFI is at fault. The PCs say it is not giving them IP addresses on the network.

Exams. Are next Monday till Friday - one or two a day, but only 2-hour ones. Pat also has exams.

Kids' health. Yesterday afternoon they were both at school, but today Catrin will be going to the doctor again with sore head, ear and throat. She finished one lot of antibiotics yesterday.

Tomorrow Carol Liddiard and I travel to Paris for the FEF annual meetings. I have to leave the house at about 4am to catch the 5am train from Bordeaux. Usually when I do that kind of thing I end up with a cold afterwards. Please pray that I won't this time. I don't NEED good exam results, but I don't want to miss any or be ill for them.

Obviously, until our internet connection is working again contact by email will be slow! If you need to get hold of us best thing is to use the phone, and best of all our mobile phones. Also the blog will be VERY QUIET!

Blessings one and all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen