Three years with my Macbook Air

I've had this little computer for over three years no, and it still starts up and runs just as fast as the day I bought it. I have no regrets whatsoever, even though the murky depths of Windows have become ever more inscrutable and impenetrable for me. I would not willingly or easily go back.

I do wish I had got a larger hard disk. When I bought the computer I didn't realise that I would also be loading some fairly heavyweight Bible software on it, or that it would effectively become my study. It copes fine, but a larger disk would give more breathing-room.

But that's all. To anyone contemplating a move to Mac I would wholeheartedly encourage you to do so.
Take the plunge.
Come on in.
The water's lovely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen