Back to it

After another late night I told myself it didn't matter if I went for a run this morning or not.

Then I woke at 6.

By 6:30 I was sick of lying there, so I decided to be up and at it. I felt good, so I decided to add a 1km loop, and off we went. A quick incursion into Gwilym territory to find a tee-shirt, then off with me.

And the cool morning air was a tonic, and the sunrise was beautiful, and the streets were calm, and the vines were lovely, and a worker was strimming all dressed in his orange protective samurai armour. "Bonjour", I said. "Bonjour", he replied, with a distinctly Chinese accent.

Music in my head: Air de Saltarello, from La Mascot by Edmond Audran, followed by Brubeck's Take Five and Sing of the Lord's Goodness from Psalm Praise. I must find some other songs in 5/4...

Good. Back on track.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen