The Blood Test

So it's time again for the blood test, but now we live quite a long way from the old lab I used to go to. I liked that lab because they would email you the results and you could then keep them on your computer and compare with last time. So, do I catch the early morning bus or do I change labs?

A Google search showed that there is another lab in the same chain, but within a reasonably short walk - about half-way along our morning run.

So a pleasant morning walk along the vineyards, past the big, swanky houses, watching the workers do something strange to the vines, and then into the lab, just by my favourite square at Pessac Monteil where the JWs have their Kingdom Hall.

A short wait, a quick sharp jab, rather too much waggling of the needle inside the arm - strange that it didn't hurt more, a nice bruise, and I will receive the results by email later today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen