Well, today

I spoke with loads of very interesting people, including a Buddhist monk, a homeless guy who is being murdered by the state (don't ask), the wife of Richard III (again, don't ask !) and a pilgrim on the road to Santiago de Compostella via Libourne.

I finished off the admin from the September Britain trip, built a website in Chinese (!), updated the software on two PCs and set up two new users.

I was treated to a very nice Häagen Dazs ice-cream (I think the first one I've ever had) and I laughed till I cried over the fictional story of a poor lady who was killed with a poisoned hedgehog (don't ask).

I finished Coetzee's Disgrace, rushed around like a headless chicken being late for EVERYTHING, then spent the evening discussing time and eternity with a priest, a monk, a pastor, a headmaster, a psychologist, a surgeon's wife and another man.

Pretty average Wednesday all told. May the favour of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us — yes, establish the work of our hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen