The exciting world of high-finance

To get in and out of town I travel by tram and bus. There's various ways of paying for this:
You can pay 1.40 per journey.
You can pay 5.20 for 5 journeys.
You can pay 10.30 for 10 journeys.
Or you can have a cool card with your photo on that beeps when you put it near the machine and costs 31.50 a month.

Every now and again I have to tot up how many journeys I do a month and work out the best way to pay. Up to now it's been the 5 journey card, at 5.20 a shot and Pat and I can share the cards.
However the number of journeys I make by bus and tram has suddenly shot up to the point where I'm paying nearly 40 euros a month just for me for lots of 5 journey cards...
That means it is now more efficient for me to get a cool photocard that beeps ! Hurrah ! Where's that form?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen