Tuesday reflections

On Tuesday morning the UFM gang get together to plan out the week a little and to pray together.

This week is a typical happy busy week -

Tuesday evening is the English class. My group was down to seven people this week, but to be honest with you when we were 14 the room was over-crowded ! We were sat in two rows facing each other along the walls and any kind of interchange was difficult. So seven is more practical. We started to talk about things we have done.

Wednesday I am on duty in the student centre, and I expect a couple of visitors while I am there today. In the evening is the church prayer meeting which this week I am leading.

Thursday is the student centre Bible study, and we are talking about how to interpret the Bible. I hope to do the bulk of the preparation for that this afternoon.

Friday lunchtime sees the start of a new Pessac prayer group - the Gars de Pessac (Pessac lads) will meet up at the home of one of the guys. We plan to read and pray together. Then Friday evening is the Grande Soirée d'Ouverture at the Student Centre and it is all hands on deck for a Murder Mystery Evening. I am sworn to secrecy about who the real killer is (in fact, none of us know...) but I think I am on safe ground when I say 'Cherchez la femme, hein !' I would also be interested to know if any hedgehogs were found in the victim's house, but that's another story...


Sunday is a nice, quiet, normal Sunday - I am just preaching once this week, in English in the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen