Travailler en équipe

There's a team from the YWAM discipleship school near Paris spending a week in Bordeaux. They've done various things including working with our friend Sebti running a kids' club and doing street evangelism in Bordeaux.

Yesterday they were with FAC, so we met up at the student centre at 10 to pray, then went onto the campus to do surveys. Some worked in pairs but I was on my own. I had a super conversation with three lads and another guy came along to the student centre later to do a questionnaire and to find out about coming for Bible studies or to the English Classes. I gave away my Bibles, as usual. There are always guys who are really pleased to receive a Bible, and we give them a little booklet to help them read the main themes, too.

The evening was scheduled for street evangelism once more, involving students from FAC as well, but I wasn't able to stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen