Phew ! That worked out OK.

Estimated electric bill. Much more than we've actually used !

OK - how to give them the actual meter readings? There's a phone number.

Ring the phone number. The phone number says to do it online.

Do it online. The website still has me connected to the old house in Villenave.

OK. I'll disconnect that house from my account and connect the new one.

OK that worked eventually.

Now to enter the readings. Oh, I can't.

Phone the bills service. Explain. "OK, What are the real numbers?"

"Hang on a minute while I do the calculations in my head :

Sixty-fifteen-thousand four hundred sixty-ten and

Four-twenty-sixteen-thousand seven hundred fifty-two."

"I'll send you out a new bill and if you do this, this and this then every two months we'll send you an email for you to enter your meter readings online."

Isn't technology wonderful...

Comments

Pecheur said…
I so need to figure out how that online thing works. We got our best guess electric bill, and I can't tell head or tails. It looks like we have a credit, but it is so many numbers...

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen