Would you believe it ?

I took Pat and the kids to Bègles plage, just off the ringroad at junction 20, then scuttled off to buy the back to school stuff at Auchan (we are currently experimenting to find the cheapest supermarket).

The bill for books and covers and paper and stuff came to 74 euros. I popped in my card. Entered the code. Wrong. Tried to remember the right code. Thought I had. I hadn't. The card is now blocked.

Pat did the same thing with her card two days ago. Would you believe it ?

Is it our age ? Is it the stress ? Is this what they mean when they talk of deep unity in the marriage relationship ?

So tomorrow we will all be phoning the bank tout de suite. And the stuff had to stay at Auchan.

BUT... it does mean I can go and buy the stuff at LeClerc and see if it's less than 74 euros...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen