The joy of finding old friends

As predicted, I am finding it hard to settle for prep.

It's not a huge problem. I am getting there.

But to take a little break I opened a few more boxes of books. (Oh yes - we still have boxes).

And found some of my all-time favourites. Now I am scared to tell you what they are. Oh well, here we go:

1. Peter Jeffery "From Religion to Christ". Cracking !

2. John Piper "Seeing and Savouring Jesus Christ". Great !

3. O Palmer Robinson "The final word".

4. Sinclair Ferguson "Add to your faith" and "Grow in Grace" and lots more !

5. R C Sproul "Mystery of the Holy Spirit"

6. Roy Clements "The Strength of Weakness" (I know. I read it with tears in my eyes.) and "Introducing Jesus"

7. Some great studies in Revelation. Every one a gem.

What I didn't find and what I have been pining for is my One Year Bible in English. I am not rejecting French, but it isn't my heart language. I can read the One Year Bible in English using leaflets and my pda Bible, but there is something GOOD about my English One Year Bible. It must be in a box somewhere.


ps. It was. The very next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen