Today's about preparation for preaching tomorrow

Acts 24. Paul and Felix.

Pat and her sister are supposed to be going to the hairdresser. I am a bit worried about it because I usually cut the family's hair and I just hope the hairdresser doesn't pick a style I don't know how to tidy up ! We'll see.

However Pat's family were all succumbing to a sore-throat kind of bug, probably picked up on the plane. So all plans are provisional today. Except preparation for tomorrow.

Oh - my bank card. The code came. It was what I thought it was. I went to the supermarket. My card still doesn't work. It appears the fault is not in my head, it's in the card. I didn't forget the code, my card did. So now we're waiting for a new card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen