It's spectacles day

Pat has needed new glasses since time immemorial. Last week we took her prescription to the optician and ordered her specs. Today we'll go to collect them.

Then we have to work out how to claim our reimbursement from our mutuelle. I hope they cough up !

If they do I'll go and have my eyes tested. About eight years ago the optician gave me glasses to use if I felt the need (I have an astigmatism). I found that they were more of a nuisance than a help - and then when we were burgled I think they were stolen by mistake for sunglasses. Anyway, I probably ought to get my eyes tested again...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Does this mean that that burglar has a distorted view of the world and reality?
Alan said…
For more reasons than one. Drugs and my specs, allegedly.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen