I've got this cough

It's the remains of the cold I caught from the kids. It's not that bad.

During the day it's OK unless I try and do something stupid, like talk too much. (You could see that as good really - after all, as I often ponder, we have two ears and one mouth and that should tell us something).

But it's at night that it becomes a problem because I wake once, perhaps twice during the night to cough. And of course that means Pat wakes too.

If it hasn't significantly improved by Sunday (i.e. at least one night without waking to cough) then I will go and see a doctor next week - probably Tuesday because Monday is a bank holiday.

In Britain the doctor would tell me that after a chest infection it takes a long time for my asthma to settle and to use my Ventolin three times a day till it clears and it may take a fortnight to settle. So I am using my ventolin three times a day..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen