Huzzah for the Insurance company

I had a rendez-vous at 9h30 in our insurance office at Pessac to talk about various policies, insurances etc... A nice young lady had suggested back in August that I make an appointment towards the end of the year as various new contracts were going to become available that might suits us very well.

So in I went, talked with a lady who at first I dreaded a little - you know the type, the lady of a certain age who gives every appearance of having achieved unmatched excellence in dragon-taming...

Anyway, she was the one who said "Monsieur" so up I went.

And she proceeded to refund us 100€ at a stroke, reduce our monthly payments quite dramatically, AND we won't pay anything till March.

Bravo, Madame, and "huzzah!" for the insurance company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen