Subway club

Turkey, beef and ham with toasted cheese in a honey and oats roll with all the salads possible and a honey mustard sauce.

Very nice indeed.

Bristol airport is not bad. I bought an adapter for French to British sockets. The man before me in the queue was saying 'for French ? for French ?' and when I looked at him I was surprised nto to see Inspector Clouseau. So I told him that I had the same model and that it should be what he needs. Later I saw him with his companion trying to ask where his car rental office was, so I went up and explained where to go. He and his companion were from Toulouse and over for the Badminton horse trials.

A Brazilian tried to sell me a £20 ticket to cross the ball and win a Porsche. He's in the country working to send money home to his mother in Brazil. A really nice guy but he could see that there was no way I was going to buy his ticket ! We talked in between punters !

It was a surprisingly friendly and lively place.

Comments

Larry said…
Bristol is my favourite airport due to its small size and (for me) good location. Second is Frankfurt am Main, way down the list is Paris Charles De Gaulle and Paris Orly....
Alan said…
I always liked Liverpool airport. Bordeaux is boring.
Larry said…
Paris Orly evoques (!) a feeling or "awww, really!?" swiftly followed by a "get me out of here"

Still its better than Scrumstead

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen