Cardiff - Mold - Flint - Aberystwyth - Cwmbran - Wrexham

This is the most tiring part of the fortnight, but also the most delightful. At St Mellons I met old friends and made new ones. I had a lovely drive up to Mold where it was great to be amongst the folk at Ebenezer, then down to Flint for an after-meeting where my dear friend Rhys was there.

Then after a super cup of coffee in Bethany Books down to Aberystwyth and my first ever pastor, Geoff Thomas. Aber is as gorgeous and grotesque as ever.

Today down to Cardiff and thence to Cwmbran where more old friends awaited me.

I stopped off at the designer outlet place to use the free wifi (thanks MacDonalds) and found some important emails awaiting me AND my old friend and partner in crime Pneil Pfeiffer. I haven't seen Neil for years, since he moved from Coedpoeth down to Llansamlet, but we slipped back into our easy, happy relationship. He's such a fine chap.

As for me I am starting to wilt a little, so woe betide anyone who asks a stupid question tonight... No, I think I'll be OK, but I'll be glad to get tomorrow over with !

And this time next week I will be restored to the bosom of my family in la belle France.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen