Oh well, I'm off to bed

You know those times when you can't feel your brain any more and you just aren't sure ? Well it's one of those.

Still, I saw the doctor earlier for my 6-monthly checkup. I blew down the tube and she said 'pour un asthmatique c'est tout-à-fait digne'. She checked my bp and weight and listened to me hyperventilate for about 15 minutes. 

Then she said "All fine - see you in six months - blood test first - over 50's we test once a year for PSA etc."

Over 50's ! Cheeky thing. I won't be over 50 till 2010 !

Comments

Alan said…
ps I confessed to having had a bad month with my asthma, and to it being started by the piggies.

She said, "Are they male ?"

I thought 'You are opening a real can of worms there, doctor', but I said "One is."

She says the males are more allergenic than the females.

Oh really ?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen