I love my life

It's a bit wearing sometimes, but it's a grand life (as long as you don't weaken).

Preached from a mindmap - two sides, which is too big - on Ephesians 3:8 - Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, to a very full church.

Had they all come to hear Daniel ? Who knows, but anyway people didn't hear him, they heard me instead.

It's a poor exchange but still nobody actually ran out screaming or complained at the door or even did a double-take.

Still, it doesn't get much better than preaching on a text like that, does it. In French.

A moi, qui suis le moindre de tous les saints, cette grâce a été accordée d’annoncer aux païens les richesses incompréhensibles de Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen